Travis Rowan, a.k.a. "Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day, Baby, Baby!!!"
Travis “Tre’ Day” Rowan began his radio career in 1996 right out of high school and straight into the pros. The name “Tre’ Day” was actually given to him by his basketball teammates after hitting 11 three-pointers in a single game. While a full-time student at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Tre’ worked his way up from an internship to a full-time position at KIPR (92.3FM). The Little Rock market embraced Tre’ very quickly and it reflected in the ratings. No matter what the air shift…Tre’ brought his time slots to #1 each and every time. Tre’ also brought his academic status to #1 of his graduating class with a 4.0GPA throughout college, earning the honor of Summa Cum Laude…an honor that Tre’ is most proud of.
Tre’ Day was also named, “One of the top 30 broadcasters in America, under 30 years old,” in the June 2008 edition of Radio & Records Magazine by the Edison Media Research group. He is the first Arkansasan ever to be recognized with this honor! Tre’ knows radio programming well. Tre’ was the music and production assistant for two stations (KIPR & KOKY) from 1998-2002. Currently, Tre’ is the Assistant Program Director of Power 92 - Little Rock and the host of the #1 rated Afternoon Drive show in Arkansas…”Take it to the House,” which is now available for syndication. "Take it to the House," can be heard from anywhere in the world, from 2-6pm CST, by logging on to his website: www.TreDay.com/audio or by downloading the FREE Power 92 Jams app on your smartphone!
Tre' has recently endowed his longtime Scholarship Project at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock as well, with over $100,000!!! The money is raised on Labor Day Weekend with Tre's award winning "TreDay.com Charity Classic," which consists of a tennis tournament, a celebrity party & his locally famous silent auction. Scholarships target high school students in Arkansas looking to pursue a degree in Mass Communications. Tre' Day has also donated the equipment for two new audio production studios at UALR, which are now available for all students to use.
Honors & Awards
- "30 under 30" Award, Edison Media Research (2008)
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate, Phi Kappa Phi & Golden Key National Honor Society, Arkansas-Little Rock (2000)
- Meritorious Service Award, Arkansas-Little Rock (2005 & 2013)
- Spirit of Watershed Community Service Award (2005)
- Founded the TreDay.com Scholarship Project at Arkansas-Little Rock (2001)
- Power 92 Jammers Charity Basketball Player & Board Member (1998-Current)
- City of Little Rock Racial, Cutural & Diversity Commission board member (2015-Current)
- Ronald McDonald House Communications Committee Member (2018)
- Arkansas-Little Rock Mass Communications Board of Directors Member (2006-Current)
- Billboard's Radio Station of the Year Award (?)
- Helped launched the return of KOKY (2000)
- BET Awards Radio Row Host (2002 & 2006)
- Arkansas State Tennis Champion (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Team USA Bowling (1995)
- Millennial Award Service Person of the Year Finalist (2018)
- Marconi Award Medium Market Personality of the Year nominee (2018)
- #1 Arbitron/Neilsen Rated Afternoon Drive Radio Show, Little Rock, AR (2002-Current)
- Assistant Program Director, KIPR (2002-Current)
- Mayor of Little Rock declared every year on October 26th "Tre Day in the Rock" (2006)
- Only player in North Pulaski's High School's history to have their basketball jersey retired (2006)
The Man – Up Close and Personal
Tre’ is 6’1”, 190 lbs. Tre’ grew up in an Air Force family, moving all over the United States. Tre' is married to the love of his life Malika. In his spare time Tre’ LOVES to travel, work out, play sports, surf the internet, read, write, produce voice packages and hang out with friends & family.
Tre’ hopes to take his production company, Everyday All Day Productions, to another level with many more clients and continue his successful radio career.
For more information:
E-mail TreDay@EverydayAllDay.com or call 501-401-0240
*Bonus* - Fun Tre' Day Facts :)
- The same Doctor who delivered Tre' at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming....also delivered his brother, exactly 3 years to-the-day later, at Vandenburg Air Force Base outside of Los Angeles, California!!! (what a 3rd birthday present, huh?:)
- Tre's wife was also his first kiss!!!
- Tre' completed his first & only full marathon one day after being hospitalized with the flu & dehydration!
- Received his first pair of glasses at the age of 3!!
- Tre' completed the "Arkansas Grand Slam" of tennis recently as he won state championships in Singles, Doubles, Mixed, & Tri-Level divisions!
- Tre' has been in every state in the United States, except for Alaska, & over 20 countries!!
- Volunteered on President Barack Obama's campaign over a year before his first Presidental election & went to the inauguration where he saw President Obama on 4 different occasions on that historic day!!
- Tre's first job was mowing lawns, second was as a lifeguard....so, he never had to wear a shirt to work until his third job of being on the radio!!
- Power 92 Jams in Little Rock hired Tre' Day as an intern on Oct. 26th, 1996 - which means he has been working there over half his life!!!
And on Tre's 10th anniversary at KIPR, Little Rock Mayor Jim Daly declared the day forever be known as, "Tre' Day in the Rock!!!"